Welcome to Alpith!
By downloading an App, visiting the Site or otherwise accessing or using the Service, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, you may not use the Service.
We reserve the right at any time, with or without cause, to:
- change the terms and conditions of the Terms;
- change the Service, including eliminating or discontinuing any information, application or other feature of the Service; or
- deny or terminate your use of and/or access to the Service.
USE OF THE SERVICE
You are solely responsible for the use of the Service. Don’t misuse the Service. You may not interfere with the Service or try to access the Service using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the Service only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations.
The Service is owned and operated by Alpith and its licensors, and the information, services and content (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) provided through the Service (“Content”) are and will remain the property of Alpith and its licensors and suppliers. The Content is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. Except as set forth in these Terms, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sub-license, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Service or Content without our prior written permission. The Service and Content may be used solely (a) to the extent permitted in these Terms or (b) as expressly authorized in writing by Alpith or, if so indicated in writing by Alpith, its licensors or suppliers. Use of the Service or Content for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or Content.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Service (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Alpith, Alpith licensors and suppliers, and/or others. Nothing contained in these Terms or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark(s) without the explicit written permission of Alpith, Alpith’s licensors or suppliers, or the third-party owner of any such Trademark.
Using the Service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services or the Content you access. You may not use Content from the Service unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with the Service. If your Meemo Device is lost, damaged or stolen you may purchase a replacement device directly from Alpith via the Site. Please note that your purchase of a new Meemo Device may require you to update some or all of the financial account information that you previously provided to Meemo.
You agree that we may send you communications (via text, email or through the Service) regarding your use of the Service and certain features or applications of the Service you may be interested in. You may opt out of certain of these communications via your Meemo profile settings, but you may not opt out of administrative communications from Meemo regarding your use of the Service.
If your use of the Service includes Meemo Apps for mobile devices, you hereby consent to and grant us the following permissions in connection with your use of the Meemo Apps for mobile devices:
Permission to update the Meemo device software via the Meemo app residing at your smartphone;
Permission to collect and use location data in connection with your use of the Service;
Permission to send and receive text messages regarding your use of the Service.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
You agree to operate the Service, and to locate and mount any related Meemo Device and third-party devices, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You further agree that it is solely your responsibility to determine if use of the Service in your jurisdiction and in your vehicle is permitted under all applicable laws and regulations, as well as to determine a mounting location for the Meemo Device and related third-party devices that is permitted under such laws and regulations. You acknowledge that Alpith is not responsible for your use of the Service, the Meemo Device or any related third-party devices in violation of any law or regulation.
Subject to these Terms, Alpith grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, non-sublicensable license to use the Meemo software provided by Meemo that is pre-installed on, embedded in or incorporated into the Meemo Device (“Embedded Software”) solely in connection with your use of the Service.
You may not (a) copy, sell, sublicense or otherwise transfer the Embedded Software to any third party; (b) remove any titles, trademarks or trade names, copyright notices, legends, or other proprietary markings on the Embedded Software; (c) modify, translate or create derivative works based on any proprietary portions of the Embedded Software; (d) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive source code of any proprietary portion of the Embedded Software, in whole or in part, except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law; (e) distribute or offer the Embedded Software to any third party (e.g. as part of a service bureau, time-sharing, or similar arrangement) or for the benefit of any third party; or (f) use the Embedded Software or Service in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
As a registered user, you will have login information, including a username and password. Your account is personal to you, and you may not share your account information with, or allow access to your account by any third party. You will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your access credentials, you should preserve the confidentiality of your username and password. If you have any reason to believe that your account information has been compromised or that your account has been accessed by a third party, you agree to immediately notify Alpith by e-mail at email@example.com. You are solely responsible for your own losses or losses incurred by Alpith and others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
LINKED ACCOUNTS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Some Apps and features of the Service may allow you to link your account(s) on the Service to your accounts on third party services, such as social media services. If you link your account on the Service to an account on a third party service (such as Facebook, Google, Baidu), you are authorizing Alpith to store and use your access credentials to access your account on your behalf as your agent and to integrate your experience with the Service with content, information, and features available through such third party service(s). Use of a third party service through the Service in this manner may be subject to additional terms established by the applicable third party, and it is your sole responsibility to comply with such third party terms.
You agree not to use the Service to take any action or actions that:
- are contrary to Meemo’s public image, goodwill or reputation;’
- infringe on our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- express or imply that any of your statements, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- 5are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene;
- transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so;
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Service, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Service;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Service;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service;
- sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under these Terms to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the Service, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without our prior written authorization;
- distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
- interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of Service or its licensors or suppliers;
- involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CANSPAM Act of 2003);
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” the Service or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents, authentication and security measures;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission;
- execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Service’s servers or any data not intended for you; and/or
- harvest or collect information about any Service users without their express consent. Improper use of the Service may result in termination of your access to and use of the Service, and/or civil or criminal liabilities.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms are effective from the date that you first access the Service or submit any information to Alpith, whichever is earlier, and shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. Alpith may immediately terminate these Terms, and/or your access to and use of the Service, or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice. These Terms will also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms. Upon termination of these Terms by either party, your right to use the Service shall immediately cease, and you shall destroy all copies of information that you have obtained from the Service, whether made under these Terms or otherwise. All disclaimers and all limitations of liability and all Alpith rights of ownership shall survive any termination.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, or any part or portion thereof, with or without notice to you. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service, or any part of portion thereof. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to obligate Alpith to maintain and support the Service, or any part or portion thereof, during the term of these Terms.
The service is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Alpith disclaims all warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, quality, and no infringement. Alpith expressly disclaims any warranties of any kind with respect to the service, including with respect to the accuracy or functionality of the service, the accuracy, validity, or completeness of any information available through the service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy of any kind, neither Alpith nor any of its licensors, sponsors, agents, successors, or assigns, nor our or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, or other representatives, are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages (including without limitation any loss of profits, lost savings, or loss of data) or liabilities under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other theory arising out of or relating in any manner to the service or the subject matter of these terms, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages or liabilities. You expressly agree to release and promise not to sue Alpith or any of its licensors, sponsors, agents, successors, or assigns, or our or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, or other representatives with respect to any such damages or liabilities. Your sole remedy with respect to the service is to stop using the service. Neither Alpith nor any of its licensors, sponsors, agents, successors, or assigns, nor our or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, or other representatives will have any liability to you for any damages, expenses or other liability incurred by you as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or misrepresentation of any information, content, postings or submissions provided on the service by third parties.
If you want to purchase Products from us, simply click on the “order now” button and follow the directions on-screen. Once you place your order, we’ll email you with an order confirmation (“Order Confirmation”) that indicates that we have accepted your order. We’re not bound to sell you any Product until we have accepted and processed your payment. With your Order Confirmation, we’ll confirm the quantity of Products you purchased, their price, and an estimated shipment date (“Estimated Shipment Date”). Our acceptance of your order is expressly conditioned on your unconditional acceptance of these Terms, even if you communicate with us otherwise. We do not accept any changes to or rejections of these Terms that you may communicate to us in any form and all such terms and conditions will be null and of no effect. The terms of our Warranty program apply to any purchase and are incorporated herein by reference.
You understand and agree that you assume all risk and liability, and we have no obligation or liability whatsoever to you or anyone else for any of the following (“Disclaimed Activities”):
- use of the Product other than in accordance with our published specifications;
- modifications, alterations, adjustments or repairs to the Product made by a party other than one we authorize;
- failure by you or a third party to comply with environmental and storage requirements for the Product specified by us, including, without limitation, temperature or humidity ranges;
- damage from external causes such as dirt, sand, battery leakage, power surges, or improper usage of any electrical source;
- use of the Product in combination with any third-party devices or products that we have not provided or recommended to you;
- any damage to property or persons caused by your use of the Product that is not caused by material defect, including your failure to understand the functionalities of the Product;
- leaving the Product in direct sunlight for long periods;
- using the Product in inclement weather;
- attempting to connect the Product with any charger other than the one provided by Meemo;
- attempting to affix anything to the Product;
- failure to determine the suitability of the Product for your intended use;
- failing to make sure that any other person who uses the Product also complies with these terms and any other guidance we provide you, whether this guidance is included in writing with the Product or made available on our website;
- any continued use of the Product after you detect any material defect, including erratic responses to user input;
- failure to adhere to Federal Highway Administration regulations and advisories, as well as any other relevant laws and local government rules; and
- any other improper use of the Product.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Product, including Federal Highway Administration regulations and advisories. You understand and agree that the Product is not designed or intended for use in any application or hazardous environment that requires fail-safe performance, where the failure or inaccuracy of the Product might result in or cause death, personal injury, collision, or significant environmental damages. The Products are not toys and improper operation may cause serious injury and property damage. You agree to use precautions when using your Product.
You may cancel your order within 7 calendar days after you place your order and, if your payment has already been processed, receive a full refund. If your order has already entered the dispatch process, unfortunately, it cannot be changed or cancelled. Regrettably, we cannot offer a refund or exchange any product that has been opened, used, damaged or tampered with. You hereby acknowledge that you have carefully read all of the terms and conditions of our Returns & Refunds (which can be accessed at warranty & return information) and agree to all such terms and conditions. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms.
SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY
We may provide a single shipping method and carrier, or multiple methods and carriers, for Product delivery, at our sole discretion. You will be responsible for all freight, packing, insurance and other shipping-related costs and expenses, and these will be noted on your order screen before you make your purchase. Once the Product is sent to the carrier, ownership of the Product and the risk of that Product’s loss passes to you.
You understand that all scheduled shipment dates and Estimated Shipment Dates are estimates only. We’ll make reasonable efforts to meet the scheduled shipment dates, but in no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, or penalty resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery, nor will the carrier be deemed our agent. If you purchase multiple Products, we may send you your Products in installments and charge you separately for each installment. We have the right to allocate our available inventory of the Products among other purchasers in such manner as we see fit. If we’re not able to charge your payment method or you fail to pay for your purchase, we have the right to delay or suspend shipment of the Products.
GLOBAL SHIPPING TIMES
The Americas and the Caribbean
- Shipping Times to Canada = Standard Shipping around 5-7 business days
- Shipping Times to Latin America = Standard Shipping around 5-7 business days
- Shipping Times to Atlantic Caribbean & Other Islands = Standard Shipping around 8-10 business days
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Shipping Times to Europe = Standard Shipping around 5-7 business days
- Shipping Times to Israel = Standard Shipping around 5-7 business days
- Shipping Times to the Middle East = Standard Shipping around 5-7 business days
- Shipping Times to Africa = Standard Shipping around 8-10 business days
- Shipping Times to the Russian Federation = Standard Shipping around 8-10 business days
Australia, Asia Pacific and Japan
- Shipping Times to Australia = Standard Shipping around 5-7 business days
- Shipping Times to Japan = Standard Shipping around 4-5 business days
- Shipping Times to Asia & Pacific Islands = Standard Shipping around 4-5 business days
PRICES AND TAXES
The prices for the Products will be as specified during checkout and in your Order Confirmation. Prices are stated in U.S. dollars with a separate subtotal for all typically applicable sales tax for purchases made within the United States. You agree to pay the applicable sales tax relating to the Products you purchase from us. You are also responsible for any other taxes imposed by you in connection with your purchase and use of the Product.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend, and hold Alpith, our licensors, suppliers, agents, successors, and assigns and our and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, demands, cases and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such indemnified parties, in connection with or arising out of the use or misuse of the Service by you or by third parties whom you have permitted to use the Service (“Permitted Users”), your violation of the Terms, violation of any applicable law or regulation by you or a Permitted User, or a violation of the rights of any third parties by you or a Permitted User related to the use of the Service.
Alpith makes no representation that the Service operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Using the Service from territories where the Service or any content or functionality of the Service or portion thereof is illegal is expressly prohibited. If you or a Permitted User chooses to use the Service, you agree and acknowledge that you and such Permitted User do so on each party’s own initiative and at each party’s own risk, and that you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
We at Alpith encourage you to contact us if you’re having an issue, before resorting to the courts. In the unfortunate situation where legal action does arise, these Terms (and all other rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and without application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act or the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods. You agree that Alpith and its Services are deemed a passive website that does not give rise to jurisdiction over Alpith or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers, or shareholders, either specific or general. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms, or your use or non-use of Alpith, shall be filed only in the state, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in any dispute, action, or proceeding.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2015-2018 Alpith Co. All rights reserved.